- Quick history of Fragrances
- Another drink Mr. Bond, James Bond?
- Cost Control Factors – A way to go through difficult times
- 10 Commandments for menu success.
- A little Mezcal has kept me busy
- Lacto-fermentation as a way to increase aromas
- Tutoring novice bartenders.
- The Stork Club. 28 ways to go from shady speakeasy to the “New Yorkiest” club
- Follow Compass Bar Solutions on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: bartender
I found an article in The San Francisco Chronicle newspaper reporting an upscale event where they served yellow “specialty cocktails” that “flowed from white ceramic urinals”. I saw no pleasure in a drink like that and It may me wonder … Continue reading
When buying tools for a bar, fantasy and desires meet face to face with reality. Professional bartenders are geeks and would like to have the most complete spectrum of classic, contemporary and modern tools available for their trade; and since … Continue reading
This Useful Tip is about one of the many activities I enjoy along bars and bartending: urban agriculture. Urban agriculture is one of the reasons why I also studied landscaping and horticulture here’s a wiki link in English and Español … Continue reading
In 2006 the newspaper San Francisco chronicle published an article about 5 drinks (some) bartenders hate to serve. I don’t agree with the reasons they give, neither with the idea of “hating” to serve a drink. You can find the … Continue reading