- Quick history of Fragrances
- Another drink Mr. Bond, James Bond?
- Cost Control Factors – A way to go through difficult times
- 10 Commandments for menu success.
- A little Mezcal has kept me busy
- Lacto-fermentation as a way to increase aromas
- Tutoring novice bartenders.
- The Stork Club. 28 ways to go from shady speakeasy to the “New Yorkiest” club
- Follow Compass Bar Solutions on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: recipe
While in Mexico working with the Chef Paola Garduño at one of her restaurants I learned a technique from his innovation Chef “Beto”, whom in turn learned it while his staging at World’s best restaurant Noma, with Chef René Redzepi. … Continue reading
I found an article in The San Francisco Chronicle newspaper reporting an upscale event where they served yellow “specialty cocktails” that “flowed from white ceramic urinals”. I saw no pleasure in a drink like that and It may me wonder … Continue reading