- Quick history of Fragrances
- Another drink Mr. Bond, James Bond?
- Cost Control Factors – A way to go through difficult times
- 10 Commandments for menu success.
- A little Mezcal has kept me busy
- Lacto-fermentation as a way to increase aromas
- Tutoring novice bartenders.
- The Stork Club. 28 ways to go from shady speakeasy to the “New Yorkiest” club
- Follow Compass Bar Solutions on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: sales
Recently I was consulting for a big project in California, USA and reviewing the costs of the bar program was one of the tasks. I was surprised to discover that one of the owners and the director of the restaurant … Continue reading →
Here we share with you the last 11 Ideas to complete the 22.The first 11 Ideas are HERE. Feel free to give us your feedback or share with us any other one you may have. Alcohol- Free options This unexploded … Continue reading →
There are plenty of alternatives when it comes to naming a cocktail and some of them will be better than others, but one thing is certain: the name will directly impact the sales. It’s 2013 and we have left behind … Continue reading →
Following the previous post on how to write engaging cocktail menus and use appropriate copy to describe items I will expand with examples from Absolut Vodka. Why Absolut vodka? well, Because I have this information handy. Because they were sold … Continue reading →
When was the last time you didn’t have to struggle while reading a bar menu? Developing cocktail menus is a wide topic and one I am personally fascinated with (so it will be a frequently recurring topic in this blog … Continue reading →